There Not Into You : Major Signs That It’s Time to Get A Divorce or Move On
1. Your insecurity and jealousy rises because your man or women makes it impossible to trust him or her. They are Sly, deceitful behaviour that leaves you questioning his intentions is not acceptable.
2. Top of the list ****Controlling Behaviors
~Silence lulls every now and then and restraint
~Asking that you give up essentials (paying your own bills and being independent, if he don’t buy it then you shouldn’t have it..)
~Presenting you with large gifts early in the relationship
~Sneaky attempts to isolate you from family and/or friends
~Equating total submission in exchange for total love
3. He or she makes you wanna cry more than he makes you wanna laugh. ( you need to look sad like the little orphan Annie whenever he is not around to cheer you up) (Looking sorry is a major turn on for Mr. Wrong or Miss Right)
4. Your money is unaccountable, what you spend toward the house is useless and he doesn’t appreciate it. In fact he will have no probem using what you bought, then turn around and make you feel like you wasted your money (A form of Jealousy)
5. He or she laughs at your dreams. You talk about the book you’ve always wanted to write, or wanting to learn how to Act or model or go travelling and instead of supportive encouragement, he tells you you’re all over the place and cant stick to one thing…..
6. She or He not willing to satisfy you in bed. (no oral sex at all unless you ask) (10 minute strokes per session, maybe 2 times a week if you get a 3rd your lucky……)
8. They does not want to spend time with your family or your friends… you can tell by the way he acts when they are around, either quiet in the corner, or finds a family member that you dont get along with and gravitates toward them.
9. Extremely Secretive and Defensive.
10. Lies a lot about the simpliest things.
Time To Move on!!!! Sad But True!!!
Spotted @ AskKissy